Country Kids is situated 45 minutes west of Montpellier in the Languedoc-Roussillon region in the south of France. We’re three hours north of Barcelona and two and a half hours south of Marseille. The resort is between the picturesque stone villages of Octon and Brenas. Flight options change often, it seems. We highly recommend that you visit http://flightmapper.net for up-to-date information. This great site lists all airports, all destinations and all flights.
The main airports that our guests prefer include the following:
- Beziers (BZR) – 45 minutes away; Montpellier (MPL) – 45 minutes away
- Nimes (FNI) – 1.5 hours away; Carcassonne (CCF) – 1.5 hours away
- Perpignan (PGF) – 1.5 hours away
- Rodez (RDZ) – 2 hours away
- Avignon (AVN) – 2.5 hours away
- Marseilles (MRS) – 2.5 hours away
- Toulouse (TLS) – 2.5 hours away
- Barcelona Girona (GRO) – 2.5 hours away
Many of our guests come to Country Kids by train, as there are some good services available to Montpellier and Avignon.
If you are coming from London and your train is not direct, we recommend that you change trains in Lille, not in Paris. Lille is a platform change, whereas Paris is a station change—not what you need with toddlers in tow.
Whether you travel by plane or by train, you’ll need to hire a car. If you’re hiring from an airport, we feel you may want to avoid the hire company affiliated to your airline as that is usually the one with the longest queue.
If you require assistance whilst planning your family holiday in France, please do contact us.
Follow the links below for detailed directions from a selection of the most popular airports: