A la carte, translates as ‘from the menu’. Each family is different so we give you the chance to customise your holiday package. Unlike our Absolutely Everything included holiday package, you have the choice to pick and choose from what’s on offer at Country Kids to tailor make the perfect holiday experience for you and your family.
Our luxury, family ready self-contained accommodations, world class childcare, and on-site amenities comes as standard for both packages. These are a constant no matter when you decide to come.
Our Bespoke holiday planning service allows you to create that perfect holiday you’ve been dreaming about. From booking your holiday to the moment you arrive, we are on hand to ensure you have everything you need to be able to get here safely, and have everything you and your family need when you arrive.
No money changes hands during your stay here at Country Kids. Everything works on an honour system, so the whole family can help themselves freely to everything available without restriction. We also follow specific instructions for each family as to what children are allowed to have from the shop if required.
Details: Country Kids’ A la Carte luxury family holiday books from April to May the second half of September. Prices start at €3,950 for a family of four. Additional guests more than three months old (the crèche entry age) stay for €500 each.
What’s included in your A la Carte holiday…
- Luxurious and spacious accommodation with full kitchen and fully kitted out for families with young children
- Unlimited use of the Crèche & Kids Club – Sunday to Friday – From 3 months old up to 12 years old with world class childcare services adapted to each age
- Access to our Bespoke planning service to create your perfect Family holiday. From the moment you book Laure & Sylvain will be in contact via email to ensure you have everything you need on site when you arrive. Laure will then spend some time with you on the Sunday morning and appraise you of all of the options available for you and family. During the rest of your stay, your holiday will be personally managed by her, Sylvain and Richard, our Manager. There is always one of us on site available to you for anything you need.
- Welcome Lunch on the Sunday, while the kids settle into their first day of Kids Club
- Early morning Crèche/Kids Club on Fridays. Our staff collect your kids from your apartment at prearranged times, giving you a chance to have a proper lie-in
- Two babysitting nights with your own dedicated babysitter in your apartment
- Daily tea time with gourmet treats and delicious snacks
- Free Tea and Barista quality Coffee and Squash drinks for the kids from our bar
- Arrival food basket with everything you need to get you started & more…
- Daily animal feeding sessions and tractor rides at our Farm in the Forest
- Daily housekeeping – you’ll never have to lift a finger
- Use of all recreational facilities at the resort, such as tennis, cycling, mini-golf, trampoline, our main huge heated pool, plus the adults only pool, jacuzzi and spa area
- Use of all baby equipment, including cots, linens and strollers
- Wi-fi to keep you linked up to the outside world
Optional extras to complete you’re A la Carte luxury holiday include…
- Fresh baked bread and pastries each morning, lunch menu, chef-prepared dishes
- On-site shop with all items you might need such as soft drinks, snacks, fruits, yoghurt, confectionery, baby food, nappies & wipes… stocked daily
- Stocked bar—plus an on-site wine cellar—for grownup time
- Access to a selection of home cooked meals, prepared on site by our chef
- Our on-site Spa: Our spa practician deliver smooth and relaxing massages, various treatments, manicure, pedicure
- Off-site activities, such as canoeing, sailing, horse and pony riding, golf, trout-fishing, tree top adventures, rock climbing/zipwire…
- On-site activities for the whole family, including barbecues, tennis lessons, yoga classes, swimming lessons…
Country Kids is the luxury family holiday resort you’ve been looking for. Created by parents and run by parents. We specialise in providing you with a unique experience. Everything you need for the perfect family holiday in the south of France.
We strive to ensure you have a very high level of attentive and professional care whilst planning your bespoke luxury family holiday with us. Please feel free to contact us directly by phone or email for any further information or check availability and book your next family holiday now.