Country Kids is the luxury family holiday resort you’ve been looking for. Created by parents and run by parents. We specialise in providing you with a unique experience. Everything you need for the perfect family holiday in the south of France.
Unlike our A la Carte period where you have the choice to pick and choose which aspects of the Country Kids experience you want to enjoy for you and your family. Our Absolutely Everything included holiday package, is exactly that…Absolutely everything included.
Our luxury, family ready self-contained accommodations, world class childcare, and on-site amenities comes as standard for both packages. These are a constant no matter when you decide to come.
This is not simply an all-inclusive holiday. There are no coloured bracelets or different tiers. Everyone on site is on the same package, which creates a special feeling around the grounds. Everyone is relaxed and care free.
Laure, Sylvain and the dedicated Country Kids team go beyond that extra mile to create that perfect holiday you’ve been dreaming about. From the moment you book your holiday to the point we load your suitcases back into your car on your last day, we are on hand to ensure you and your family have everything you need for the perfect French family getaway.
You never have to touch your wallet whilst on site here at Country Kids as Absolutely Everything is Included so the whole family can help themselves freely to everything available without restriction. We also follow specific instructions for each family as to what children are allowed to have from the shop if required.
Our summer holidays include all food and drink, all alcohol (including unlimited access to our fully stocked wine cellar), twice daily housekeeping, award winning and flexible daytime childcare, evening babysitting, animal feeding for kids, yoga for adults and kids, swimming and tennis lessons for kids and adults, on and off site activities for the family, some supervised early-evening activities for kids, a washing and ironing service, and most importantly, peace of mind for parents.
On the two babysitting nights you may eat out, but otherwise all meals are included. Our two communal lunches are on Sundays and Fridays to create a relaxed atmosphere where all the guests get to know each other. At these times, the crèche and Kids’ Club are open so kids can eat together. We have a chef with Lunch menu for the days where communal lunches are not provided. We run two on site catered evening events during the week and meal options are provided for your remaining evenings on site.
Details: Country Kids Family Resort provides “Absolutely Everything’s Included™” summer holidays for families with kids. Book from June to Mid-September to enjoy it. Prices start at €7,350 for a family of four. Additional guests more than three months old (the crèche entry age) stay for €900 each.
Your luxury family holiday includes the following
Bespoke planning Service
- Access to our Bespoke holiday planning service to create your perfect Family holiday. From the moment you book Laure & Sylvain will be in contact via email to answer any question you may have before your arrival and to ensure you have everything you need on site
- Laure will then spend some time with you on the Sunday morning and appraise you of all of the options available for you and the family
- During the rest of your stay, your holiday will be personally managed by her, Sylvain and Richard, our Manager. There is always one of us on site available to you for anything you need
- Luxurious and spacious accommodation with full kitchen and fully kitted out for families with young children.
- Twice Daily housekeeping visits – you’ll never have to lift a finger
- Use of all baby equipment, including cots, linens and strollers
- Wi-fi to keep you linked up to the outside world
- Unlimited use of the Crèche & Kids Club – Sunday to Friday – From 3 months old up to 12 years old with world class childcare services adapted to each age
- Early morning Crèche/Kids Club on Fridays. Our staff collect your kids from your apartment at prearranged times, giving you a chance to have a proper lie-in
- Two babysitting nights with your own dedicated babysitter in your apartment
- Use of all recreational facilities at the resort, such as tennis, cycling, mini-golf, trampoline, our main huge heated pool, plus the adults only pool, jacuzzi, gym, mountain bikes and yoga mats
- Daily animal feeding sessions and tractor rides at our Farm in the Forest
- Off-site activities, such as canoeing, sailing, horse and pony riding, golf, trout-fishing, tree top adventures, rock climbing/zipwire…
- On-site activities for the whole family, including barbecues, tennis lessons, yoga classes, swimming lessons…
- Our on-site Spa: Our spa practician deliver smooth and relaxing massages, various treatments, manicure, pedicure
- Arrival food basket and stocked fridge with everything you need to get you started & more…
- Welcome Lunch on the Sunday, while the kids settle into their first day of Kids Club.
- Fresh baguettes and pastries delivered each morning, with a buffet breakfast
- Barista quality coffee and teas available all day long
- On site chef preparing a daily lunch menu.
- Home-cooked chef-prepared dishes, available at your convenience.
- On-site shop with all items you might need such as soft drinks, snacks, fruits, yoghurt, confectionery, baby food, nappies & wipes… stocked daily
- Children’s lunches and dinners every day served communally at kids club
- Two Communal Lunches for adults
- Two catered on-site evening events at our bar for adults.
- Evening meal options for the other nights spent at the resort
- Fully Stocked bar, with high end spirits and local craft beers
- Fully stocked locally sourced wine cellar
- Access to a selection of home cooked meals, prepared on site by our chef.
- Fresh purees for babies
- Daily tea time with gourmet treats and delicious snacks
We strive to ensure you have a very high level of attentive and professional care whilst planning your bespoke luxury family holiday with us. Please feel free to contact us directly by phone or email for any further information or check availability and book your next family holiday now.