Winter is a special time of year at Country Kids. During the resort’s quietest season, you and your group of families are invited to book your luxury private group holiday for celebrations, family reunions or special events.
Brisk days and cozy nights with your family are all yours. Enjoy a round of mini golf or explore the working farm with your kids. Tour the tree-lined Canal du Midi, picnic by Lac du Salagou or go antiquing in nearby Pezenas. Contact Laure & Sylvain to organize the luxury private group holiday made especially for you and your group.
Details: Country Kids’ self-catered luxury group holiday winter season runs November to March. Private group rates start at €15,000 for up to nine families. Contact us to customize your luxury private group holiday.
Your winter luxury private group holiday includes the following amenities…
- Luxurious accommodation with full kitchen
- Daily animal feeding sessions to engage kids on the farm
- Daily tea time with gourmet treats and delicious snacks
- Daily housekeeping – you never have to lift a finger, here
- Use of all recreational facilities at the Country Kids resort
- Use of baby equipment, including cots, linens and strollers
- Wifi to keep you linked up to the outside world
Optional extras to complement your luxury private group holiday include…
- Professional childcare services, including babysitters for date nights
- On-site shop with Chef-prepared frozen dishes, daily provisions, fresh baked bread and pastries
- Private catering for all or some meals by our traiteur Aubin
- Stocked bar—plus an on-site wine cellar—for grownup time
- Off-site activities, such as carriage rides, canoeing and horseback riding
- Massages, spa treatments and private yoga lessons to help you unwind
Luxurious accommodation and housekeeping are included. You can add whatever you may need during your private group holiday. Optional amenities include catering, daytime childcare, evening babysitting, animal feeding, spa treatments and massage, on- and off-site activities, day trips, washing and ironing, yoga, and winetasting.
Relax—and reconnect with your family—when you book your luxury private group holiday at Country Kids.